Thursday, September 28, 2017

I know its been a while, so here ya go.

Alright, I know its been a while so I am going to upload some pictures that show my progress.  I have been doing a lot of welding on the bed, trying to finish up all the body work.  Its all welded, not super happy with it but a little filler will help it out.







I have also been doing welding and hammering on the front fender to make it more acceptable.  Its all stripped now and I will have to take some more photos and post them. 







These last few photos are of a motor that I have been on the look out for, for a long time.  It is a 292 inline 6 Chevy motor from a 1965 Chevy truck.  I am really excited about it.  It is going in Project 54'. Yes that's right, I have another project.  I acquired a titled cab that is rough but its a 54' and one of my dream trucks.  It is going on a 89' S10 chassis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment