Friday, December 23, 2011

C-Notch Kit

So I got my C-Notch kit from CPP the other day so I thought that I would try to install it today.  I thought that maybe I could install both sides today.  Yeah right.  After realizing all of the holes that I had to weld up and then drill new ones so that I could get these on the frame, it took quite some time.  I decided to try and save the reinforcement plate that was put there by GM so that it would be that much stronger.  So I had twice as many cuts and welds to make.  I would advise anyone who is going to do a 3/4 ton to just not do it. Well I guess I don't want to go that far but it is a lot more work than I had anticipated, so give it a long think before you do it. Maybe I just did it all wrong and there is an easier way. After it was all said and done I got most of one side done. 

Enjoy the Pics




No comments:

Post a Comment