Saturday, September 4, 2010

Did Some things.

Well here is the truck now. Last night I put in a new back window with a little help from my wife. I am waiting on some weather stripping because the stuff that I ordered from  Classic Parts pretty much sucked and broke while installing them. As soon as I get the new weather stripping the truck is going out of the shop for a while and the frame is going in to be modified. So here are some pics of what it looks like now. Oh I also bought new mirrors but I am waiting on the arms. They are on back order.





This morning i put on new plugs and wires. I am eventually going to do a conversion on the points and a new cap. It sounds a lot better than it did before. I think we may be running on all 8 cylinders now. You will also notice that the new master that I had in it is gone. It didn't work out, the booster is shot. I have a new one on the way.


Here is the new old back window. It came from the parts truck. The one in there was broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment