Sunday, September 19, 2010

Got the weather stripping in so the trucks out of the garage.

To make room for the frame that I am going to shorten. You have already seen the frame that i am going to shorten. So here is the newest edition. Its a 66 short bed Chevy frame. I know its not going to fit my truck. The key is that it has CPP disc set up in the front and the rear end is going to take place of the one that I messed with and now it still works but i need new axles. what can I say i am a beginner. So now the frame is going to be shortened and then all the stuff from the 66 is going on the 67 frame. Any body want to buy a 66 short frame? Its gonna have to be the right price because I have always wanted that style truck, so I think I will save it for a future build.




I think that the rims may make there way on to my 67 for now.  They came on the frame. Also I got it for a lot less than what it would cost for the CPP disc set so I think I got a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment