Saturday, July 16, 2011

Well I guess i am finding a little time.

Well not really that much time, but this morning when I woke up it was nice and cool out so I went out for a few hours and started tearing down what is left of the C20. Which is pretty much a running truck with no bed. I decided since I bought an engine hoist that I wanted to get the motor, even though its not rebuilt yet on the frame with the cab to see what my ride height was really going to be with the 4.5" front and 5" back drop. I need this thing to be level. So if I have to Get some blocks to lower the back then I will know. I also really want to see what it looks like kinda put back together, and I need to get started on the body work on the cab and front clip. It would be nice to paint it next summer. HAAAAH, dreaming.  Anyway I love the look of a truck all tore down. Feels like progress.







So what do you think? my cab looks pretty clean eh? I am thinking I should just roll some steel to match and graft it in, but maybe not. I just know that the replacement rockers are thin and crappy anyone know of some real good ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment