Friday, July 23, 2010

New Master Cylinder

So a while ago i stumbled on a 72 GMC 3/4 ton in a junk yard. It had a power master cylinder in it. I asked about the price for it and they let it go for 25 bucks if i remember correctly. I also stripped some more parts off of it but we will get to that later. So here are some pictures of the motor before and after master cylinder change out. The lines are now hooked up.





So there ya have it. I did sand blast and paint it a while ago so it is a little dusty. I was also thinking that I would have to replace all of the lines because there were different sizes than my stock ones. Then I got to thinking that I should go to Autozone and see if they had fittings that would change it and well they did for about 3 bucks. Sweet!
Now all i have to do is the discs that i got from the junk yard.  I will have an update for that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment