Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bad News.

So I don't have any pictures to update you with. Although I ran into a stumbling block, that happens to be with the new spindles I grabbed from the junk yard. This ended up being a waste of money but I didn't get into it to bad. The bad thing is that I drilled my axles and drums. Now I am going to have to buy a whole kit from CPP and call it good. I will have to replace the axles as well if i want them to match the new front that I am going to get.  So yeah that sucks, although I am slowly getting the frame stripped down to nothing so that I can chop it down. Right no I am trying to just put the drum brakes on from my 1/2 ton front end. So anyway I thought you all would like this picture of a 54 Chevy that I took a picture of at the local car show.

No comments:

Post a Comment